STEPS IN OUR SURROGACY PROGRAMME
STEPT 1: CONTACT US VIA EMAIL OR CALL US-
Provide us the following information:-
- Age of the female partner
- Husbands Semen sample Report
- Previous infertility treatment history.
- Previous 3 menstrual cycles detail and expected mensuration period date.
- Reason for needing surrogacy.
- Do you want to use your own eggs or donor eggs?
STEP 2: BASIC INFORMATION REGARDING OUR SURROGACY PROGRAMME
WILL BE MAILED TO YOU
STEP 3: ENROLLMENT IN OUR SURROGACY PROGRAMME
Once you decide to undergo surrogacy.
- We will send you the detailed Procedural charges.
- In case you also need donor eggs,we will need your photograph to select a suitable physically matching donor for you.
- Contact your respective embassy – to find the rules and laws to take back the baby so, that you have a smooth post-delivery procedure.
- Inform us your tentative travel date and month and duration of stay.
- Apply for Tourist visa / Medical visa.
STEP 4: RECRUITMENT OF EGG DONOR AND SURROGATE
For booking and preparing your egg donor and surrogate, you need to send us a token amount of 1000 USD. This payment will be adjusted in surrogacy procedure fee if done within 6 month.
STEP 5: DURATION OF STAY FOR SURROGACY IN INDIA
- For IVF with own eggs and surrogacy, you have to reach us 10 days prior to your next period date and be here for about 4 weeks
In case you want to cut short your stay, you can get part of treatment done at your place by your specialist doctor and we can design a specific protocol for you [for details contact us.]
- For IVF with donor eggs with surrogacy, we prefer to have fresh sample and you'll have to be here only for about a week’s time after prior appointment with us but if you have time constraint you can come at convenient time for a week and freeze 3-4 sample with us.
- For accommodation – we can send you a list of hotels near to our centre. You can book as per your budget.
STEP 6: VISIT TO OUR IVF CLINIC IN DELHI, INDIA
- Meeting with surrogate.
- Signing of surrogacy agreement between intended parents and surrogate Mother.
- Surrogacy Procedure payment to be made.
For those IVF with own eggs with surrogacy, extra steps include:-
- Synchronisation of menstrual cycles with surrogate.
- Embryo Transfer into surrogate
STEP 7: SURROGATE FOLLOWUP’S AFTER EMBRYO TRANSFER
- Confirmation of Pregnancy (BHCG) after, 18 days of embryo transfer.
- First ultrasound confirmation after 15 days of BHCG.
- Carrying of Pregnancy to term by surrogate.
STEP 8: DELIVERY AND POST DELIVERY PROCEDURE
- Intended parents travel to India.
- Intended parents visit their respective embassy.
- Post-delivery of the baby we help you with the required documents.
- Intended parents travel back with baby after receiving passport and exit visa.